4-track Stereo Looper with 7" Touchscreen and Onboard FX
The HeadRush Looperboard may be the most advanced looping system built for both the stage and studio environments. With this one tool you can forge dynamic loops in the heat of a show, craft rich vocal harmonies using the onboard intelligent harmonizer, then export multitrack audio to your DAW for later layering and mixing. Looperboard’s 7" high-res touchscreen display provides real-time visual feedback and hands-on tactile control of up to four stereo loops. Dedicated Stop/Undo and Rec/Play switches for each loop (customizable) make it possible to flesh out entire songs and create multitrack mixes on the fly. Looperboard’s onboard effects engine is packed with purpose-driven presets for guitar, vocals, percussion, and beyond. There’s even MIDI connectivity for syncing with external synths, drum machines, and recording setups, along with audio over USB for direct recording capability. Automatic BPM detection and quantization perfect the process of live looping. And with its limitless loop time and simple SD/USB export and importing, the HeadRush Looperboard is equipped to keep full sets of dynamic backing tracks at your disposal.
Firmware 2.0 Out Now!
HeadRush announced loads of new and enhanced features bundled in with Looperboard's free Firmware 2.0 update. These include:
- Overhauled interface — Faster navigation, simpler importing/exporting, and an intuitive DAW-like timeline are yours with the HeadRush Looperboard running Firmware 2.0
- Unlimited loop time — With Firmware 2.0, your loop and backing tracks are bound only to the capacity of your internal/external physical storage
- Customizable footswitches —Looperboard incorporates even easier into your existing workflow thanks to Firmware 2.0's footswitch customization
- Vocal harmony & tuning — Now you can access pitch-perfect vocal tuning and intelligent vocal harmonies straight off your Looperboard
- Over 40 built-in FX — With over 40 FX to be found within Firmware 2.0, you can leave your external pedals and processors at home
- Real-time BPM detection + quantization — Building loops is easier than ever, thanks to Firmware 2.0's automatic BPM detection and layer quantization
7" touchscreen interface
Looperboard’s large 7" color touchscreen is easy to read from a standing position, even in the most unforgiving lighting conditions. This screen lets you keep an eye on incoming audio and visualize loops at a glance. Looperboard's touch, swipe, and drag interface is intuitive to use and fast to learn. Even if you're new to loopers, with the HeadRush Looperboard from Sweetwater, you're well on your way to becoming an ad-lib authority and multitrack maven.
Rugged steel enclosure
Weekend warrior? Frequent flyer? The HeadRush Looperboard's steel housing is built to withstand the rigors of the road.
Loaded with premium effects
Looperboard is loaded with a ton of premium modeling and FX. With so many great sounds right onboard, you can easily make Looperboard your all-in-one gigging solution for all performance and looping needs.
Looperboard's quad-core architecture provides plenty of power for manipulating multitrack audio without bottlenecking.
Dedicated switches and LEDs for each loop's stop/undo and record/play functions, along with a master loop stop/start switch and those for tap-tempo and FX, put Looperboard's incredible recording and processing potential right at your feet.
Intelligent time stretching
Feel like changing up your set? Looperboard gives you a tap-tempo switch with intelligent time stretching, allowing you to speed up and slow down loops at will without altering pitch.
Automatic BPM detection and quantization
Looking for rock-solid live beat production and part creation? Looperboard's auto BPM detection and quantization keep you in the pocket, from beatboxing to guitar layering.
Looperboard offers endless ways to consolidate your audio into one central hub. Four XLR-1/4" combo inputs with dedicated gain controls and +48 phantom power are equipped to accept everything from microphones to guitar and keyboard gear, with MIDI in/out/thru to maintain sync with external devices. XLR and 1/4" outputs allow you to drive a stage amp and feed a soundboard or recording medium simultaneously. There's even a headphone output for silent monitoring and an 1/8" stereo aux input for audio playback from your phone or tablet.
Streamlined user interface
Looperboard's Firmware 2.0 answers the call for an even simpler, more streamlined GUI. Highlights include:
- Navigation Menu supplies breezier feature access
- File browsers allow for simpler importing/exporting
- Storage page shows remaining loop time for the internal drive and connected external drives
- Combined Mixer+Meter page creates a better presentation overall
Vocal tuning & harmonies
In addition to its all-instrument suitable onboard FX suite, Looperboard now includes intelligent vocal tuning and harmonization. Whether you're going for T-Pain tuned effect or one-touch vocal harmonies, you can now access these and more directly from the HeadRush Looperboard.
Flawless recording quality
A premium 32-bit/48kHz floating point signal path within the HeadRush Looperboard preserves the full dynamics and range of every incoming audio source. Drums to vocals, bass to guitar, you can be sure that every layer is heard, felt, and sensed just as it was the moment you first performed it.
Unlimited record time
With unlimited onboard recording capability, Looperboard gives you not just songs but entire sets worth of pre-recorded material and looping potential. This makes it a viable option not only for looping aficionados but also for carting dynamic full-band accompaniment to your solo shows and for reproducing vocal harmonies live onstage.
Export loops via USB or SD
An integrated USB audio interface allows you to record your sets directly to a laptop. You can also store loops onto an SD card or USB drive for safekeeping.
HeadRush Looperboard 4-in/4-out Stereo Looper Pedal Features:
- 4-track stereo looper pedal from HeadRush
- Firmware 2.0 unlocks footswitch customization, automatic vocal tuning and harmonies, real-time BPM detection and quantization, and more
- Unlimited record time — bound only by available internal/external storage
- Bright, easy-to-read 7" touchscreen interface
- Quad-core DSP eliminates bottlenecking
- Flexible I/O with 4 XLR-1/4" inputs, stereo 1/8" aux input, XLR and 1/4" outputs
- MIDI in/out/thru syncs with external devices and performance setups
- Dedicated switches for Record/Play, Stop/Undo, tap tempo, and more
- Premium 32-bit/48kHz record path
- Intelligent time stretching lets you speed up or slow down loops without altering pitch
- USB audio interface lets you export multitrack audio to your DAW
- Import/export loops over SD or USB for safekeeping