Decap Demo with the Roland SP-404MKII
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Features
EP–133 K.O. II is a powerful sampler, sequencer and composer. record sounds around you, sequence your samples and loops, tweak and automate filter, pitch and more. add stereo effects, compressor and next generation punch-in effects - go from idea to track faster than ever.
- built-in mic and speaker
- 6 stereo voices / 12 mono
- 64 MB memory, or 999 sample slots
- 6 built-in master FX and 12 punch-in fx
- pressure sensitive keys and multifunctional fader
- sampling frequency: 46 kHz / 16-bit
- 1x stereo in/out, sync in/out, midi in/out and usb-c
- powered by 4x AAA batteries, or via usb-c
- dimensions: 240 mm x 176 mm x 16 mm
- comes in a limited edition 10" collectors box
Now available here !
Stanton STX Portable Scratch Turntable Review by Swiftstyle Read More